what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah it's been deathly quiet the last few Thursdays.

I've only got two racers at the moment I think, Burnout and Midnight Club. I'm not much of a racer me. Though if people were on for a Thursday night race I'm sure we could all pick up forza 2 for about 20 cent each.

I won't be around tonight, I have to be up at half fucking three to go to ATP.

Actually Flatout would be great drunken fun, again you can probably get that for 20 cent now.

So there was a lot of talk last week, will there be any action to back it up tonight?

I'll be on for a bit for whatever , if i have it i will play it.

I still have about 30,000 zombies to kill before I make it into the genocidal hall of fame

Bought Call of Duty 4 at the weekend, could there be a thumped shootout?

Also, have mastered the one-two in Fifa so let's be avin ya!.|..|

I don't think I can go back to COD4 now, only the hardcore still play it. I seem to remember the last time we played was an even more humiliating experience than usual. MP games are fun for the first few months, then the obsessives take over.

I don't think I can go back to COD4 now, only the hardcore still play it. I seem to remember the last time we played was an even more humiliating experience than usual. MP games are fun for the first few months, then the obsessives take over.

There's no way to set up a room just for thumped and other similarly sound people?

There is, but really you'd need five or six people at least to make it worthwhile. The last few weeks we'd be lucky to get half that.

I saw citysickness at the breeders, he seemed keen to get Thursday nights going again. Hopefully some heads will show up.

Yeah, I'll play any old shit. L4D or COD4 would be my favoured 4-flavoured acronyms.

Got sent Infamous on the PS3, must give it a go one of these days.

Couldn't get on to play COD4 last night, some bullshit with my router and NAT setting. Stan said he'd send on some links but i think it's something to do with the fact that i connect my laptop to the xbox for going live. Tried port-forwarding,turning off UPnP etc. I've a linksys wrt54g so if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back