what night for Xbox live gayness? (3 Viewers)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"That wasn't me who set that petrol can on fire, by the way"

Five minutes pass. Our heros are gingerly dressing their fourth degree burns

"Actually I think it was me who set that petrol can on fire"

Ooh, ooh - can I play, can I play?

I promise to get as drunk as everyone else. In fact, I'm already half way there.

Ooh, ooh - can I play, can I play?

I promise to get as drunk as everyone else. In fact, I'm already half way there.

i'd fuckin love to be drunk now, on whiskey preferably. Stan: can you get really drunk while shooting zombies then i'll pop online later and we can get our league game on.

i'd fuckin love to be drunk now, on whiskey preferably. Stan: can you get really drunk while shooting zombies then i'll pop online later and we can get our league game on.

Yes...... yes, do that.

If Stan gets hammered (in the alcohol sense) and then gets hammered (in the fifa sense), then I have a slim chance of winning the league!

Yes...... yes, do that.

If Stan gets hammered (in the alcohol sense) and then gets hammered (in the fifa sense), then I have a slim chance of winning the league!

Any tips on how to take him down? I see he's leaked a few goals, any particular weaknesses?

It was all a bit too quiet last Thursday. Anyone on for shooting things tonight? Relatively early might be good.

I don't think I'll make it. If I get the chance I'll take a look to see if anyone is on, but it'll be pretty late.

zombies.jpg

?

Either that patch made things a bit easier, or we've gotten shit hot.

Must be the patch.

Who's around tonight then? See if we can carry on our good form from last week...

After missing a week I'm desperate for some drunken zombie man love. Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back