what night for Xbox live gayness? (4 Viewers)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need to kill someone. Might as well be the undead. Would like a bit of footy too, if anyone is on.

Im up for zombine harvesting
lego01oct4.jpg

sorry about last night lads, I was playing about a second out of sync for most of it , hence the wall shooting and the falling down a lot

I didn't really notice any difference. Though come to think of it you did set me on fire last night, so something must have been up.

Actually I'd be on for whatever tonight, doesn't have to be L4D if anyone fancies a change.

Any good games on the immediate horizon? Has the summer drought started early? I'm really looking forward to Operation Flashpoint, but aside from Fifa, I can't think of anything else I'm too bothered with.

I'm going to be on COD 4 or World At War tonight if anyone feels like a bit of nostalgia (a whole year). I have Fifa 09 as well, I'll be useless at it but I'd be up for it anyway.

So the FREE survival pack is almost here.

May I suggest we move forward the gayness to Tuesday next week?

EG said:
There's even a graph showing off how the team tried to "visualise these overlap points and the collapse of each spawn curve".

I'm up for spawn curve collapse on tuesday

Its 101MB, just added it to my download queue.

Apparently survival mode is bastard hard.

Could I suggest we start a bit early, say nine?

Also anyone else want to join myself, 1000smurfs and citysickness? Would be good to get four and try one of the versus maps. I know we'll lose miserably, but its the taking part that counts right?

I can play around 9
A non thumped buddy of mine bought L4d today I might take him round the block with a shotgun pre our game and he might join us if
he proves himself up to my incredibly high standards

Jesus fucking christ, this dropped off the front page. What's wrong with you people?

You'll just have to prove your commitment to this thread by coming on Xbox live tonight.

Jesus fucking christ, this dropped off the front page. What's wrong with you people?

You'll just have to prove your commitment to this thread by coming on Xbox live tonight.

I've only renewed my subscription. Was thinking of clearing out the games I don't play and getting some sort of shoot-em-up. I'd murder some sort of thumped racing battle though, anyone? Forza 2, PGR4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back