what night for Xbox live gayness? (2 Viewers)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd be in but i'm fairly sure i've none of the games you play regularly.

Is it BF and COD4 thats being played?

All I have is COD4, I don't have BF. I have about a week or two left on my month card so I'll be on tonight for COD anyway. Feel free to join in when I'm on.

I'd be in but i'm fairly sure i've none of the games you play regularly.

Is it BF and COD4 thats being played?
What games do you have?

I'm about to give castle crashers a bash, it's meant to be like golden axe with an rpg twist with 4 player co-op, if we're feeling flush we could download that? 1200 points though.

All I have is COD4, I don't have BF. I have about a week or two left on my month card so I'll be on tonight for COD anyway. Feel free to join in when I'm on.
I would suck even worse than before at COD4 after all this battlefield playing. Though I still try and push the right stick to stab people in BF.

Xbox is with UPS on its way back to me. Can't wait to try out some conquest mode.
I played one game and went back to gold rush. That was to do with me being in a team of tards though. Hearing reports that conquest is much more prone to lag too.

Castle Crashers looks like it could be a good laugh in an old school kinda way.

Apparently owls poo themselves to death.

Myself and DaveOR both like the look of it but haven't bought it yet, let us know what you think.

After a ropey start BF was great fun last night, I was destroying gold crates all over the shop.

Myself and DaveOR both like the look of it but haven't bought it yet, let us know what you think.

After a ropey start BF was great fun last night, I was destroying gold crates all over the shop.

twas indeed , some really close games

Before a late game improvement in skillz, I managed to kill many of my own team including stan by running them over, rocket launching etc, always good for a laugh and abuse

Herself is out tomorrow night, so I may well buy castle crashers and be on for some gayness if people fancy it.

Yeah i'll give it a bash.

I wish the new fifa was out. They should try to coincide its release with the start of the premiership.

It's ony a month or so away isn't it?

I heard rumours of a demo around the start of sept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back