what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry Dave, it looks like Duke is one of those games where the memory is a lot better than the reality, didn't get on with the demo at all.

I kinda agree with zero punctuation about people who say old games are the best.

Castle crashers hasn't had a patch released yet so that's off the list. I'd be on for a final week or two of battlefield before the October rush of new games start.

@strangeguy Daveor = me aye

I hear ya on the nostalgia let down Neil, I felt the same way playing the singleplayer but then I tried the online versus and it was a blast. Easily as much fun as Halo. Ideal for a quick fix deathmatch. That's probably not available through the demo though. If we got at least four players from here interested it would be worth dropping the 800 points.

i'm in

I used to play Duke 3D "online" - back when you had to hang up from the internet and dial directly in to someone else's PC with your 14.4k modem.

still no bad company for me ! poxy gamestop didnt have any copies and still have 100 in vouchers for them. they had it for the ps3 though.......

I had a free copy of BF:BC last week! Sent it to a mate back in London.

Anyone want a copy of facebreaker? It's so bad I actually don't want it in my flat, and it's a promo copy so I can't trade it in.

Also on reflection, I can't be arsed with Duke Nukem. I'll be on for a bit of battlefield though.

Or COD4 or Halo if it will bump up the numbers?

Also on reflection, I can't be arsed with Duke Nukem. I'll be on for a bit of battlefield though.

Or COD4 or Halo if it will bump up the numbers?

You've got balls of paper

I'm up for:

Halo , i think everyone on here has it

BFBC as a fallback

a bit of duke if sickness and friendo and strange and pete buy it

at least once race of Wipeout

I should be on around 10 till late

I plan on trying burnout paradise bikes this weekend and will report back

I nearly bought a PS3 today, just for Wipeout's sake, until I remembered that I haven't been paid in 2 months. "Bread before BluRay" as the old saying goes.

Fuck Halo. How much do you get for a trade-in on it nowadays?

I never want to play the cunting thing again.

did we win that last match against team matt dolan ?
My connection dropped and i couldn't get back onto live

Nope that game ended up 40 all. And then things got a whole lot worse. Had a couple of late cod4 games later which were marginally better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back