what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I reckon if I ever upgrade (will only be when we move and get a bigger TV with HDMI) I'm just gonna get the new premium with the 60gb drive. I'm still nowhere near filling up my 20gb drive, and although optional installs are coming in the autumn I still don't think I'll be using it too much. Downloading films does nothing for me, I'd rather just go to the video shop and be back watching the film five minutes later.

They did announce the 60GB premium didn't they, or did I dream something again?

Good games earlier chaps, that final win as an attacker was very enjoyable.

Also, conquest mode will be available as a free download on Thursday, which is rather handy.

At least every Thursday. Well except for tomorrow.

As war goes I reckon it's possibly even better than COD4.

Its all down to personal taste obviously. The graphics aren't as good, for instance. But the bigger scale, with the different classes, vehicles, gun emplacements and destructable scenery I just think there is a lot more to it. Its not without its faults, but I'm loving it.

Conquest mode is available now too apparently, 80MB. Its basically domination so it should be right up our collective street.

I'm on just now but I'm wrecked , so I reckin it's a quick bit of Geom2 and off to bed
Well on for some BF2 conquest over the weekend though
late friday, afternoon saturday looking good

I won't be around sat afternoon but I'll see if I can get the TV later on tonight.

Sorry I didn't get on Friday night James, crashed out.

Anyone about this afternoon?

No worries, I've actually had two nights of being reasonably good at the game. Not that anybody was there to see it, so it's like tears in rain. Not feeling Conquest at the moment, the maps seem a bit too big for it - but appreciating the way Gold Rush restricts you to certain areas as the game progresses.

Won't be on this afternoon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back