What movie you gonna watch tonight? (2 Viewers)

"Who are you?"

Seriously, I just googled her and I've no idea who she is but the Daily Mail tells me "Sienna Miller wears floral maxi dress and red velvet heels" which is facinating really. Maybe ask her about that?

She's some kind of big deal style icon, but movie tofu.

Godard's new 3D thing "Goodbye to Language". I expect, no demand, my mind to be blown.

i think the gist is that there are bad lads in charge and katniss is the good lad fighting the power for all de poor lads and she has to run around shooting people with crossbows

and also her dress is on fire

i think the gist is that there are bad lads in charge and katniss is the good lad fighting the power for all de poor lads and she has to run around shooting people with crossbows

and also her dress is on fire

It's a regular bow and arrow, not a crossbow but otherwise yeah. Watched the second one last night, they're not bad, definitely passed the evening.

So I wouldn't really recommend watching this cold. I was pretty lost throughout. It felt like I'd jumped straight into episode 6 of a fairly average TV show. Lots of boring monologues, expository dialogue, uneven acting and some ok shooty bits. There were three teenage girls beside us and they wouldn't stop talking throughout. I couldn't wait for it to end.

So I wouldn't really recommend watching this cold. I was pretty lost throughout. It felt like I'd jumped straight into episode 6 of a fairly average TV show. Lots of boring monologues, expository dialogue, uneven acting and some ok shooty bits. There were three teenage girls beside us and they wouldn't stop talking throughout. I couldn't wait for it to end.

And that was only part one

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back