What movie did you watch last night? (14 Viewers)

once again this never fails to enthrall

Kicking_and_screaming_DVD_349.jpg

the nanny diaries-a nice disposable saturday morning movie. scarlett johansson was consistently cute.

inland empire-i had high hopes, and it started well, some good scenes, but a bit too random for the sake of random. it did feel like three hours.

Wall Street followed by excellent 45 min documentary on the DVD. Michael Douglas was wonderfully malignant in it.

The Queen - Bit of a non-event this. Still, good performances from Mirren and Sheen and but James Cromwell stole the show as Philip, got some of the best lines too:
Prince Philip (to the Queen in bed): "Move over, Cabbage."

28 Weeks Later - Read loads of people giving out about this so I wasn't expecting much but it's really good despite a couple of huge plot holes and weak characters. Some great memorable scenes.

Little Children - bit of a happiness ripoff in the voiceover but overall a great film. I really don't like kate winslet though and her acting in this was extremely shite at several points, but the paedo dude more than made up for her.

Hallam Foe. The characters and the story weren't very convincing. It looked a bit of an excuse to have some moody shots of the Edinburgh skyline. Some funny bits but you kind of lose interest when you can't really sympathise with the main character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back