What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

Get da fuck outta here!
axel-foley.jpg

and boinking mel c.
ZOMG.

Little Children - bit of a happiness ripoff in the voiceover but overall a great film. I really don't like kate winslet though and her acting in this was extremely shite at several points, but the paedo dude more than made up for her.

him not getting best supporting actor was a travesty

last night i watched Meet The Robinsons. Good kid fun.

yesterday 'so i married an axe murderer'..not quite as good as i remembered but still a fair few laughs..

today atonement and paris je t'aime...atonement was not at all what i was expecting but it was really good..paris je t'aime was sweet..some stories were better than others but thats to be expected i suppose..reminded me of all the reasons i wanna live in paris though..2 days in paris tomorrow..i fear this will only encourage my wanderlust..

This is England. I concur with an earlier post, the acting was brilliant.

and the haircuts;)
england_7.jpg

it went a bit pear shaped towards the end tho - like where did the first father figure/ nice gang leader who bought the young lad the shirt go to? the central psycho role was very well played - lots on onscreen menace:eek: best meadows film i've seen....

atonement?a wee bit long...only bit i disliked was the anthony minghella interview bit..i think it surprised me enough to keep me interested..

28 weeks later, which was thoroughly enjoyable and sunshine, much less so. Expected alot more from it or else I just didnt get it.

summer time machine blues
-pretty entertaining japanese comedy. a bunch of scifi nerds, find a time machine and have some fun. stolen from here.

the boy who could fly.
-still amazing. i had forgotten all about fred savage and his little soldiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back