What movie did you watch last night? (15 Viewers)

The weatherman, its actually good, heard so many people slate this, why i dun know some funny shit going on in that film.........

been wading thru this over the last while - grimly compulsive....hadn't seen all of em when they first were shown...
116183m.jpg

Started watching Salvador but when they started speaking spanish i realised i had no subs so i gave up on it rather than go looking. Film was alright but the acting was shocking bad, especially out of Belushi.

28 Weeks Later. I have discovered the watching zombie films while stressed gives me a pain in the chest. It's good though. The film, not having a pain in the chest.

Mystic River.
it was alright to a point.
then it just got fucking stupid and pointless.
its like eastwood read the book and went "yeah, thatll do for a film, but then, ill make up my own & ill fuck all these pieces of crap in at the end to create a 'twist' and make it seem like it means somethin"
rubidge.
some alright actin but.........
piece of shit.

Decline Of Western Civilistion I - patchy, a load of the bands were fuckin terrible. Finishing off with Circle Jerks and Fear made up for it.

Decline Of Western Civilisation III - Brilliant. Again the bands were terrible but the interviews with the street kids were amazing.

Wind Chill - decent horror/thriller about 2 kids who get stranded in a brokedown car on a haunted stretch of road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back