What movie did you watch last night? (16 Viewers)

That i don't know. In time it will be, I'd imagine. I've been waiting at least two years to see it. I fucking knew it would be buried in the end. It's second life starts now I suppose. Plenty of copies available on ebay, I got mine for 12 euro which includes the postage.

so whats it like anyways - down at heel barfly slacker stuff from buscemi again?

so whats it like anyways - down at heel barfly slacker stuff from buscemi again?

casey affleck is having a nervous breakdown of sorts, comes back to his small home town and dysfunctional family, meets liv tyler.

..last night the good shepard. it was okay. a bit too long. the fact that matt damon looked identical from start to finish made the 20 year time gap flickering a bit annoying and confusing.

the night before: memories of murder. a great korean serial killer thriller which was pretty funny too. based on a real series of murders over a ten year period.

Today I watched....

The Trial of the Incredible Hulk. Very Good.
Prince of Egypt. Very Good.
102 Dalmations. Not the worst.

Now there's nothing bleeding on at all.

Children of Men : Loadahshite. Completely. Dont bother your fucking hole.

Serbico : pretty good. Actually... good. Straight up good. They made that film, start, to finished and playing in the cinema in 5 months. Unreal. Good though...

Litle MIss Sunshine- awww

our NTL's been cut off so it'll be dvds all weekend

hmmm, Clint Eastwood collection springs to mind...

Children of Men : Loadahshite. Completely. Dont bother your fucking hole.

Serbico : pretty good. Actually... good. Straight up good. They made that film, start, to finished and playing in the cinema in 5 months. Unreal. Good though...

agreed with ya on children of men. pointless. and absurd.

and was that serPcio you watched? pacino's beard in that has been a big influence on me;)

last night -

carandiru.jpg

pretty good...quite touching in that patented south american stylee...

3oo. awful,absolutily awful. 50%gay,50%cheese. then office space on bbc2. very funny, recomended.

Dark Ride
Penny Dreadful

Two decent low budget horror flicks. Penny dreadful is great - kinda reminded me of Cujo. Dark Ride is a decent enough slasher flick with some funny moments.
They're both part of the After Dark Horror Fest box set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back