What movie did you watch last night? (14 Viewers)

200px-Cross_Iron.jpg

West Side Story. Not for the first time. It's an amazing film.

I'm off to the laydeez when did you last cry type thread. Poor Maria!

watched a bit of assault on precint 13 last night (the original)
got as far as the bit where the bus with the prisoners arrives at the precint.
deadly soundtrack. gotta download that shit.

Under-Siege.jpg

stunning. although I fell asleep at some late point in it. not that I missed much. Seagal snapping necks/stabbing faces etc.; I've seen it many times.

Epic Movie

Tarantino-esque in it's shameless references to the works of other filmakers, this spoof movie is a road-movie of sorts wherein the 4 protagonists discover that real friendship is the key to happiness.

awful

Saw a trailer for Hot Fuzz the other day... must see what I can find out about it.

Looks good from what I've seen, Lethal Weapon seems to be a big influence. It's out valentine's day over here, but the nearest cinema is forty minutes away by car:mad:

Under-Siege.jpg

stunning. although I fell asleep at some late point in it. not that I missed much. Seagal snapping necks/stabbing faces etc.; I've seen it many times.

Watched this as well, still thinking of going to see him play tonight.

He's playin in Colwyn Bay over here in Wales, don't think I'll end up going tbh.

If it was in Dublin, and i had a free ticket..and I could be arsed to go into town..then I'd go

He's not a bad singer in the "classic blues rock" vein, if you like that kind of thing

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If it was in Dublin, and i had a free ticket..and I could be arsed to go into town..then I'd go

He's not a bad singer in the "classic blues rock" vein, if you like that kind of thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPJcKrQLGxE

Yeah if I'd a free ticket and was into classic blue rock I'd go too. But alas I gotta pay around a tenner sterling to see him and I don't think I'm gonna get value for my money in pub conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back