What movie did you watch last night? (15 Viewers)

over the last few daze...
B0007RUSGW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

which i didnt like as much as the first time - noticed the 2 dudes were kinda dispicable (spell?)

creep.jpg

seeing as my concept of hell is the london underground in july this was ok...

beyond_fl.jpg

too many popping eyeballs!

B00003CXC0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

ahhhhhh!:)

Torn Curtain with Paul Newman and Julie Andrews, not necessarily one of Hitch's best, not the strongest script or storyline, but there are some amazing scenes and the suspense is maintained throughout. Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.

I will definitely watch it again sometime.

Chunks of 'Excess Baggage' mixed with shit on the comedy channels at 3am, then 'The perfect Score', dodgy but ok updating of 'the breakfast club' with scarleh johannssenn and some others.

thesquidandthewhale_l200509291134.jpg

fabulous. great characters. great dialogue. intellectuals. new york. I love this shit.

oh and my avatar is from The Prophecy :)

did you buy that?
id say its fucking heavy going

yes, bought it in the US last month.

I have a keen interest in public information films particularly the type found on www.avgeeks.com.
The Educational Archives DVD series is excellent and covers a variety of topics - Religion, Patriotism, Social Engineering, Drivers Ed, Sex and Drugs.

Hell's Highway is something else. Especially when you know they're using actual footage of fatal crashes and the mangled corpses therein.

However it should be mandatory viewing in schools over here given the motor accident death rates.

loc-me-and-you-and-everyone-we-know-2006.jpg

pretty blah..i felt like it ticked all the indie film boxes , sexual content involving kids, boring job etc but that i just didnt really feel anything about it at all...i hadnt seen a film in ages where i felt completely indifferent when it finished...

thesquidandthewhale_l200509291134.jpg

fabulous. great characters. great dialogue. intellectuals. new york. I love this shit.

ohh i love this film..read that bill murray pulled out not long before filming but im kinda glad he did...jeff daniels is brilliant..and the pretentious son..genius..

Lords Of Dowtown
lords_of_dogtown.jpg

Really enjoyed "Dogtown and Z Boys" so I checked out the dramatisation.
AVOID IT. FUCKING SHITE. Turned ut off.

So then watched..
702880_DV_L_F.jpg

Which was soo good.

Fearless
- Great action scenes and a few decent laughs but a little cheesy overall. Didn't know what it wanted to be.

The Grudge 2
- Mehhh - getting sick of Japanese horros with the spooky long haired ghosts etc. A few good scenes and I like the way it was edited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back