What movie did you watch last night? (16 Viewers)

t83148qlafi.jpg

I wanted to see this for ages. Pretty good.1968. Aged well. Perkins' naivety exploited again.

Then today. A hoot.

'The Knowledge'. Hawthorne, Elphick, good funny cast.

Pretty Poison is excellent. Waited years to see it after reading a deadly feature in the Cult Movies book.

The Knowledge is hilarious. I have it in the Jack Rosenthal At ITV set; didn't realise it was out separately. You should also check out The Chain from 1984.

v59368y8kb4.jpg

Really well acted Australian film. David Wenham is surely one of the finest actors on the go. A maelstrom of stunted drama.

::clef:: Across a hundred and tenth street ::clef::

today earlier in the ifi.

t13694h16ud.jpg

UTTER BUNK

Quite boring and often incoherent. Sloppily written and actors not knowing what's going on. Apart from that benvolent soul Paul Benjamin who got the necessities of his character's actions. The Anthony Quinn character is supposed to be a noticeable racist but this isn't exemplified well. I also thought it was in black and white (going by the picture in the ifi brochure.

I watched hard candy last night, I didnt like it. Never thought i'd feel sorry for a peadofile or as they said it ped-a-file

::clef:: Across a hundred and tenth street ::clef::

today earlier in the ifi.

t13694h16ud.jpg

UTTER BUNK

Quite boring and often incoherent. Sloppily written and actors not knowing what's going on. Apart from that benvolent soul Paul Benjamin who got the necessities of his character's actions. The Anthony Quinn character is supposed to be a noticeable racist but this isn't exemplified well. I also thought it was in black and white (going by the picture in the ifi brochure.

soundtrack is way better than the movie.

t03583ugpca.jpg
Awful rubbish. What was I thinking?

But followed by this:

t68930lwzo3.jpg
Which was one of my favourite films I've seen this year. (awful poster).

and today this:

t27624rtwf3.jpg
which was a whole new level of less.

DarkWater-Poster.jpg

Not great. Lot's of sorta interesting stuff in it but it took ages to get anywhere and by the time it did I didn't care anymore. It was a long 110minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back