What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

Miami Vice

Apart from lines like "your op sec is shot, youre stone cole dead in the water" and "this is the hand we have been dealt... at 11 pm on a saturday night" it's pretty enjoyable.

Some of the digital looks very digital - like there is a grey gauze sheen over everything.

The chinese lady is not completely unfortunate looking.

I watched Human Traffic and it was shit like an attempt at making Saturday Night Fever for Ravers. If that's a true vision of rave culture then thank fuck I followed the guitar as opposed to the turn table .|..| .|..| .|..|

I hate my job, the boss is a cunt, I live for the weekend, I get out of my face and hug people that's the whole story* there.

*Note I didn't say plot as there's no semblance of one.

just saw wisconsin death trip. ace, very morbid/bleak tale about rural wisconsin and all the suicides,deaths,and general insanity of the people from 1890-1900

just saw wisconsin death trip. ace, very morbid/bleak tale about rural wisconsin and all the suicides,deaths,and general insanity of the people from 1890-1900

Yes, agreed. Really engaging,the atmosphere and spoken narrative really hooked me in.

mayor-sunset-1.jpg

seems like a bit of a sad character. did anyone else think he was a bit "touched"?
factotum_main.jpg

looked nice. all interiors seemed to be 50's -ish (in keeping with chucks books) but all exteriors were contemporary. bit repetitive tho - "chinaski! yr fired!" thought the midget swinging was funny tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back