What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

on a big image watchin buzz at the moment.....yesterday it was -
643200_DV_L_F.jpg

thought it ended a bit too soon

B000216XRQ.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

second time seeing it - deadly! neeeeeerd!

B000A8NZ0O.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

major disappiontment - didnt care if the chix got eaten by the little white cavefellas - not a patch on dog soldiers. boo!

mean_creek_poster.04-08-23.jpg

good atmosphere, good soundtrack, liked it.

what to watch this evenin???

Mean Creek completely blows. All the characters in it are infuriating kid stereotypes and the story is the same old two go in, one come out crap. Watched it in work one day and was appalled that I had wasted a watching a good movie opportunity on it.

United 93
- Way better than I thought it could ever possibly be. Pretty grim and no real 'America - Fuck Yeah' attitude. Shockingly good.
Slither
- I was really looking forward to this but it sucked. Not gory or funny enough. Waste of time.

I went to the cimena twice at the weekend. First for Clerks II, massive disappointment and then for The Devil Wear Prada, really didn't like it. It was enjotable though

I honestly could'nt say no to a mature and moderately-paced threesome with Meryl Streep and diane keaton.

Watched '36' with G. Depardieu and some other french guy i saw in some others, starts off well, get's overblown towards the end. Somthing wierd always happens to the narrative in french crime thrillers toward the fourth act, i dont know why though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back