What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

The Proposition.
And, it ruled. Very very good film. Seriously, go out and rent it. .|..|
Soundtrack by your man from Dirty Three and Nick Cave, amazing cinimatography. Savage.

The dreamers. watched it again after my mate said she loved it so much. better the second time round. not one to watch with the mammy tho!

Certainly not bad, for a white chick.

god yes. she's up there with thora birch in "ghost world" and lauren ambrose in "six feet under" in my personal pantheon of gorgeous female perfection. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Lauren Ambrose??? Like, the red haired chick, with the massive Aliens3/fetal forehead, and no eyebrows?

Jaysus. Each to their own I suppose. I was quite into the black haired nympho chick from six feet under. (Aussie I think.)

Jeepers. I bet she would show me a thing or two. Yummyummyum.

Certainly not bad, for a white chick.

Lauren Ambrose??? Like, the red haired chick, with the massive Aliens3/fetal forehead, and no eyebrows?

Jaysus. Each to their own I suppose. I was quite into the black haired nympho chick from six feet under. (Aussie I think.)

Jeepers. I bet she would show me a thing or two. Yummyummyum.

gawd, that austrialian one doesnt do it for me at all. too shark-like for my liking.

good gawd no, i'm with connife on this one. lauren is seriously hot

3991.jpg

Rocky 4 and it was great :D :D :D :D

He single handidly ends the cold war and manages to grow an awful full beard in about two days. Also how does chopping wood help you with you boxing :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

He single handidly ends the cold war and manages to grow an awful full beard in about two days. Also how does chopping wood help you with you boxing :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Bollix. Can't believe it's over. I'll have to eat all that chocolate and open the hatch for the public from now on.

Next thing you know, the soviet union will collapse.

Oh, and chopping wood helps you with all sports. It's one of the best overall body workouts. Working practically every muscle. So does shovelling concrete orlarge rocks from one side of the garden to another.

Before I became a fat bastard and used to run, I couldn't afford to buy wieghts and this was the time-honoured way of doing things. There's a very famous running coach (who's so famous, I can't remember his name), who said this and playing soccer were the best ways for a sprinter to train.

I went to see 'Keane' yesterday evening. A bummer of 'Strozyeck' proportions. The narrative looped around in the last scene to give the piece some meaning. I'm not sure about it yet. Lewis was good, but it still felt like he was too much of a face. Still, the scene in the bar where he gets up to stand beside the speaker is painful. A very committed performance. But such a bummer. The character's existence is so tortuous

No music. Handheld upclose cameras. Very Dardene bros. Raw. Somewhat immediate. But stifled also.

The last scene gives us some hope that he will move on.

The girl from 'Little Miss Sunshine' appeared in it.

I went to see 'Soy Cuba' the other night. Worth checking out for the cinematography even if the narrative is a bit tiring.

Ah, fuck it. I mean the propaganda elements when I say that.

Get refreshed!

Resevoir Dogs. Fantastic. I had somehow managed to not see it until now, but last night I said 'enough is enough'. Really enjoyed it. Tarantino, while being a irritating geek, sure can write dialogue, great characters and a simple but brilliantly executed plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back