What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

ICUH8N said:
€155 for each of the box sets, and they only have #2 and #3. Play.com has them all available, and they're £49.99 each for #1 and #2

Hmm

#1 and #2 are now back to £49.99 on Amazon.
#3 is £69.99 there and is a fiver dearer on Play [who are out of stock]

Total from play is £174.97.

Total from Amazon including postage is £178.24 and packages now only take two days as they use An Post. They also will probably ship the whole lot in one box whereas Play will take about a week and three separate boxes.

Tempting.

nlgbbbblth said:
#1 and #2 are now back to £49.99 on Amazon.
#3 is £69.99 there and is a fiver dearer on Play [who are out of stock]

Total from play is £174.97.

Total from Amazon including postage is £178.24 and packages now only take two days as they use An Post. They also will probably ship the whole lot in one box whereas Play will take about a week and three separate boxes.

Tempting.

Cry.

Last Resort - very disappointing, though strong acting from Considine and Korzon
Les Amants - Becomes a much better film in the second half.
Peter Mullan's Orphans - really uneven mood to this one. Has some real hilarity in places, yet is really grave throughout.

Turned up to see 'The Science of Sleep' last night - damn thing's being cancelled / plugged! (distribution fuck up...)

On a Asian movie tip: 3 iron

Anyone else watch this on BBC last night. It's been much too long

The%20Three%20Amigos.jpg

Andy_aurel said:
Anyone else watch this on BBC last night. It's been much too long

The%20Three%20Amigos.jpg
A friend of mine was working on a film that was directed by the bad guy in Three Amigos. I couldn't remember that characters name and when he reminded me I thought I would never stop laughing.

El Guapo!

I love the names of Ned Nederlanders films.
Little Neddy Goes To War!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back