What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

nlgbbbblth said:
best film ever.

what did you think of the brothel security guard and his fingers?

'You crazy sonofabitch, I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you'

I think he got his brains splattered all over that seedy wall thats what...
poor Iris....poor poor Iris.......
but yeah he put up a helluva fight........you think he would have backed off eventually but no he keeps on pushing at Travis....

my second lot of screenclick dvds showed up this morning.. along with some iron tablets from my mother (???) so i watched gosford park while waiting for my ipod to arrive. which it did.

muffin said:
last thursday i bought gosford park cos i loved it in the cinema..havent watched it yet tho..what did ya think?
clive owen om nyom nyom nyom

basically.

ah it's quite enjoyable. ryan philippe is very annoying but it definitely has its moments.

yeah i have that, pride and prejudice and emma all sittin on my shelf looking at me..im ill so i may indulge in some period dramas to while away the afternoon:)

elsp.JPG

'tombs of the blind dead'
zombie knights templar. satanic ones. not the friendly grail minding type at all. spanish. cool if you like european horror.

watched the faculty last nite on c4. enjoyable tosh. particularly enjoyed the heinlein references and the jocks and swots vs alien malarky. "join us, its a laugh, theres no fear when you become one of us, jocks are allowed to be smarties, and swots can get physical with no fear of reprisal." pfft

series four has some great moments... peter having to entertain george w bush, and his taking ecstacy spring to mind. series five is even better though, really vicious. the episode which starts in bin laden's cave with a police squad tribute is brilliant...

the best bit was when a bunch of them took ipecac. i nearly died laughing.
i've one episode left to watch today. hope it's good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back