What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

lady vengence. really good story/acting/plot ect, almost as good as oldboy!!!. found sympathy for mr. vengence the second film of trilogy wasn't anywhere near as amazing as oldboy, but this film redeems the trilogy. if you loved oldboy as a lot of people on here do, go and see lady vengence. highly recomended.!ninjaaaa

xsteox said:
lady vengence. really good story/acting/plot ect, almost as good as oldboy!!!. found sympathy for mr. vengence the second film of trilogy wasn't anywhere near as amazing as oldboy, but this film redeems the trilogy. if you loved oldboy as a lot of people on here do, go and see lady vengence. highly recomended.!ninjaaaa

I thought that Sympathy for Mr Vengeance was better than Oldboy.

xsteox said:

I thought the opposite.
Lady Vengence never pulled me in. Might not have been in the right mood for it though.
The way the focus of Mr Vengence kept changing blew me away.

national velvet.

havent seen it since i was a kiddie.....i forced my roomate to watch it too, and we fell about laughing whEn she goes to the grand national, breathes in the intoxicating aroma around her and declares, "horses!"

BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

I saw Fargo last night. It's the first time I've watched it. Why is it considered so good?
Frances McDormand is excellent in it, but it's not a particularly good story.

The Princess Bride. I'd never seen it before.

*weeps for deprived childhood

Rodents of unusual size!

Recent viewings include:

Stalker : Dir. Andrei Tarkovsky

Mesmerising. Intricate and beautiful images all the way plus
lots of long philosophical discussions about desire, existence
and consciousness of self. Perfect.

Finally got round to seeing wings of desire. Lives up to the
hype no end.

Where's all the film geeks at the minute? I miss checkin this thread every
day for new recommendations.

STUDS

gleeson-studs2.jpg

abominable, appalling, atrocious, awful, desperate, detestable, direful, disgraceful, disgusting, disquieting, distressing, dreadful, foul, frightful, ghastly, glaring, heinous, hideous, horrible, loathsome, monstrous, nauseating, odious, offensive, repulsive, shameful, stupefying, terrible, ugly....and kinda funny.

but shite.

das nugs said:
abominable, appalling, atrocious, awful, desperate, detestable, direful, disgraceful, disgusting, disquieting, distressing, dreadful, foul, frightful, ghastly, glaring, heinous, hideous, horrible, loathsome, monstrous, nauseating, odious, offensive, repulsive, shameful, stupefying, terrible, ugly....and kinda funny.
but shite.

a least they were free tickets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back