What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

I did too - BABY PANDAS!

SO CUTE!!!!

The man panda giving the lady panda one in manner of Ron Jeremy was fucking stomach turning, however.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
It was'nt a movie, but i'm trying to stop thread pollution.

Last night i watched a documentary on twin baby pandas.

That is all.

I watched kiss kiss bang bang.

Uh. it's ok as something to pass an hour or so, but also quite annoying, not very funny, ridiculously convoluted plot-wise and Robert Downey Jr is so much like a bumbling American Hugh Grant in it that Hugh Grant should sue him.

hanley said:
Watched under siege 2
brilliant

My exitment over finally getting to see 'touching the void' last night was mercilessly destroyed by the arrival of not one, but TWO overbearing old women. (ie.my mam and her mam, at the same time.) They arrived at as the film started, relentlessly chattering to and interrogating me and my daughter, then left the moment the end credits started rolling; saying "We'll let you get back to your film, so..." as they shuffled, emporer penguin-like ,out the fucking door.

I nearly threw the baby at them.

We just watched Elf with our niece. This year is probably her last 'santa claus' Christmas so I'd imagine it was quite thought provoking for her.

Man I love that movie. Probably my favourite christmas film.

That Family Guy film thing, Stewie goes into the future with himself with hilarious consequences, or whatever it was called. Alright but way too many reused gags. Seemed like a bit of a rush job to me.

giggidy, giggidy, giggidy

it was so boring though, and when did it finally end!? I gave up the ghost at 12.30 and went to bed to read my Samuel Pepys book instead.

today I had vittels given to mee by thee king, and tumbled with the pretty laundry maid before setting ye old londone on firey.

I saw Mat Hot Ballroom in the IFI last night; a documentary about 10 and 11 year old underprivileged kids in New York learning how to ballroom dance. It's a complete delight. The kids are all unintentionally hilarious and it's adorable seeing how they turn into little ladies and gentlemen within a matter of weeks. A real heartwarming, feelgood movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back