What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

imdb is useful

Turkish: Well, do you want to do it?
Mickey: That depends.
Turkish: On what?
Mickey: On you buying this caravan. Not the rouge one, the rose.
Turkish: It's not the same caravan.
Mickey: It's not the same fight.
Turkish: It's twice the fucking size of the last one.
Mickey: Turkish, the fight is twice the size. And me ma still needs a caravan. I like to look after me ma. It's a fair deal. Take it.
Turkish: Mickey, you're lucky we aren't worm food after your last performance. Buying a tart's mobile palace is a little fucking rich.
[Realizes his mistake]
Turkish: I wasn't calling your mum a tart. I just meant...
Mickey: Save your breath for cooling your porridge. Hey, look
[starts talking incoherently]
Mickey: Right. And she's terribly partial to the periwinkle blue. Have I made myself clear, lads?
Turkish: Yeah, that's perfectly clear, Mickey. Just give me one minute to confer with my colleague.
[to Tommy]
Turkish: Did you understand a single word of what he just said?
well, not really.

pete said:
actually

definitely something about scatter cushions and a matching something

kirstie?
and the sassy front porch, and the matching scatter cushions, with the matching way-cover?

either way, good movie.

"you using dogshit for toothpaste these days...?" - hah...

Open water. Way overrated. The reason the dodgy camera thing in blair witch worked was because the acting was so good, plus they were filming each other. The acting in this was shite at best and the fact that neither of them were holding the camera (making the shite/cheap camera work completely pointless) ruined what could have been a good movie. Scary premise though, just very badly handled.

ratmonkey said:
First time I saw that, I was for some reason convinced John Malkovich was in it. I kept expecting him to appear at some point all the way through it.

Much like in the Sixth Day where I was waiting for Arnie to say "Clone THIS!".

You must mean

Adam Gibson: You should clone yourself now, while you're still alive.
Drucker: Why, so I can share your unique perspective?
Adam Gibson: No, so you can go screw yourself.
[Later, when Drucker's clone is lying on the real Drucker]
Adam Gibson: When I told you screw yourself, I didn't mean for you to take it literally.

Feel somewhat guilty bout this, seein as i loved his other flicks, but finaly got to see coffee and cigarettes last night.

And i thought it was Shite.
This may be because (a) i'm off dope or (b)herself kept ranting about how shit it was. ( which is usually a sure sign that i'm watchin a good one)
The only scene that made me laugh out loud was Bill murray and the wu tang clan.

There's no funnier man than he.

Cormcolash said:
You must mean

Adam Gibson: You should clone yourself now, while you're still alive.
Drucker: Why, so I can share your unique perspective?
Adam Gibson: No, so you can go screw yourself.
[Later, when Drucker's clone is lying on the real Drucker]
Adam Gibson: When I told you screw yourself, I didn't mean for you to take it literally.

That was quality dialogue alright, but the trailers had Arnie pointing a gun at someone and suggesting quite forcibly indeed that it be cloned.

Anthony said:
End of the Century, the ramones documentry.
Good and informative but not that engaging.

The interview extras on the DVD are great.
I loved it, thought it was really sad though.

Wathced 'Sideways' last night. Hilarious contrast between the two main characters. Anyone else like it

i saw league of gentlemen last night..it's ok..some parts are really funny and then other parts feel kinda filler and not really all that funny at all..an astonishing number of people did walk out of it tho..

Beverly Hills Cop 2 - yay
the hunted - better than i expected
deathwatch - bad, bad movie

muffin said:
i saw league of gentlemen last night..it's ok..some parts are really funny and then other parts feel kinda filler and not really all that funny at all..an astonishing number of people did walk out of it tho..
TV should never be made into films. Simple as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back