What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

The Girl On The Broomstick
It's an entertaining comedy caper about a teenage witch called Saxana who attends witch school but she's a bad student. She ends up having to spend some time among humans in Czechoslovakia where she unintentionally wreaks havoc

The Girl On The Broomstick
It's an entertaining comedy caper about a teenage witch called Saxana who attends witch school but she's a bad student. She ends up having to spend some time among humans in Czechoslovakia where she unintentionally wreaks havoc
That sounds like what I was watching with my partner's daughter. Does she have a cat with a weird voice? I was in and out of the room so didn't catch the whole premise.

The satanic rites of Dracula (1973)
On Blu-ray. Underrated hammer film.
Set in 1970s London, a group of powerful elites are involved in a black magic death cult headed by a reclusive billionaire (guess who) It seems Dracula has had enough of eternal life and being being resurrected so he wants to end humanity by releasing an unstoppable strain of bubonic plague.
I like this one. Good film.

The Killing of a Sacred Deer (2017)

I thought this was brilliant, loved it. And I had wanted to watch Rocky II so nearly had a cob on.

It was so heavily Kubrick influenced, I could have been a wanker and said it wasn't original enough. But it was just so well done that only made me enjoy it more. Even having Nicole Kidman in it felt like a conscious decision to be a Kubrick callback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back