What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

Videograms of a Revolution

This is great, really intense. I remember the Ceaucescus on the news that Christmas but I was 12 and i was all like meh. I got two new Erasure tapes - a copy of Wild! and a legit brand new cassette of Wonderland.
I was only 6 so don’t remember it at all but in classic Thumped “there’s a song for that!”:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

80's night last night. Myself and my wife watched Beverly Hills cop again. Love that film. Then after I watched hobgoblins. A kinda gremlins cash in. Odd, and, not very good.

I'm still thinking about it! The music...yeah ..out of this world. In fact the whole sound was awesome

Easily the best movie of the year . It had it all...and a nuclear heat ray

I might go again

We saw Wish (2023) last night.

Having seen mediocre reviews and being so disappointed in Trolls 3 I was expecting little, but I really enjoyed this. Animation was interesting, story was decent, songs were excellent. Nods to classic disney films were well done. The Guardian review is a load of shit, go make a better movie then, merks.

Have yet to see a Chris Pine movie I haven't enjoyed.

I'm still thinking about it! The music...yeah ..out of this world. In fact the whole sound was awesome

Easily the best movie of the year . It had it all...and a nuclear heat ray

I might go again
Sorry that should be ..ATOMIC HEAT RAY

The Three Musketeers Pt II - this new French adaptation of Dumas is fuckin great, it follows Pt I that was released earlier in the year. Vincent Cassel in particular is class, the whole thing is reasonably true to the material, it's all really well paced, just fuckin great basically. The camera work here in particular is spectacular, there's a few absolutely incredible drone shots and the location scouting must have been top notch because everything just looks perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back