What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

Twisted Nerve bananas 1968 British thriller featuring a psychopathic Hywel Bennet pretending to be a mongoloid (sic)

I Daniel Blake ..nuff said

One Flew over the cuckoos nest..still awesome

Nosferatu The Vampyre ... exquisite! A feast for the eyes . Could possibly actually qualify for folk horror thread a bit

Deadpool 2 //meh turned it off

1979 ..I#m gonna watch the German version soon..supposed to be slightly different dialogue wise

He filmed both versions simultaneously!
I’ve only seen Herzog’s one in German and the original silent movie by Murnau. The Herzog one is incredibly bleak at the end and the soundtrack is *chef kiss*.

Joker. Worth a watch.

Although thats the last time I go to Cineplex on Parnell st. Overpriced tickets and the jax fucking reeked

The original isn't hollow! Pretentious perhaps, but sure that's Ridley Scott, he goes all in.

Anyway, I watched The First Purge which was certainly hollow but has a) good politics and b) lots of PURGING, which is all you want really.

rca1-fea-hdr3.jpg

Predestination - A time traveling film which is a little romantic and poignant but also a bit messed up and not only because of a time machine. I actually liked it but I'm glad the Wikipedia page on it explains the plot.

The Grimsby Brothers - A very wacky take of the British spy genre with some really ridiculous stuff going on. The humour is likely aimed at a younger audience. Maybe a good example of why I shouldn't watch films ?

The Martian - This is ok I suppose I mean on the whole it's completely unbelievable which maybe contrasts a little with the serious acting.

Me when that first came out: ha ha what a weirdo with his skincare regimen

Me in 2019: Mostly considering rewatching AP to check if my skincare regimen is worse that Patrick Bateman's.
I got business cards a couple of weeks ago. Thinking of buying some post-Genesis Phil Collins and a rain slicker now. (I already own an axe.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back