What movie did you watch last night? (18 Viewers)

WildTales_Poster-683x1024.jpg

Wild tales. good show, don't read reviews/hype ad dive in. a lot of posters out there, this one is nice.

recommendé (i.e. get subs)

This is the best flick I've seen in years...10 outta fucking 10

The Lure:

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

some batshit crazy Polish film I saw at the film fest about two vampire(ish) mermaid sisters who end up working as singers/strippers for a band in a seedy nightclub in 80's Poland. Also it's a musical.

It completely loses the run of itself about 40 minutes in and only just about recovers at the end but there's lots of good bits and kudos for trying to fit all of that into a single film. Performances are great, everyone really goes all in on their part.

I suspect a fair amount of it went over my head.

The Lure:

some batshit crazy Polish film I saw at the film fest about two vampire(ish) mermaid sisters who end up working as singers/strippers for a band in a seedy nightclub in 80's Poland. Also it's a musical.

It completely loses the run of itself about 40 minutes in and only just about recovers at the end but there's lots of good bits and kudos for trying to fit all of that into a single film. Performances are great, everyone really goes all in on their part.

sounds amazing

The Lure:

I was at that too. One of the best things about it was the Poles in the audience absolutely LOL-ing at who-knows-what.

Favourite Eastern European mermaid film is still:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Saw Deadpool yesterday. Thought it was ok. A couple of funny jokes, some badly choreographed action scenes, lots of annoying meta bits. Overall it was a bit meh. The script didn’t really cut the mustard. A generous 6/10

Midnight Special. Really enjoyed this... definitely more than the sum of its parts - and in many ways they left out a lot of those. Herself reckoned it would have benefited from an extra 5 minutes on both ends, and she may be right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back