What movie did you watch last night? (21 Viewers)

Chappie was a mess, starting to think District 9 was a once off good film for the director.

Ex Machina, good film with some problems

I still think there's something a bit formulaic about This is England, it didn't feel fresh or wasn't saying anything new. Still better than most stuff out there but in terms of AMAZE, like.

I put off watching This Is England for years thinking it was going to be a dreary northen sludge fest. I was wrong. So great.

I didn't like This Is England as much as everyone else seemed to at the time. I picked it up in a charity shop recently to give it another go.

I love being able to get DVDs no one wants anymore for next to nothing. God bless you unstoppable march of technology.

Just because you can - doesn't mean you should.

I really didn't expect much from this and I got it in spades. Dieter Laser is back as the main bad guy, in HC1 his scenery chewing was entertaining and the best thing about the film, here it it just plain annoying.

Tom Six is trolling us hard - I dunno what Eric Roberts was thinking.

_1432326981.jpg

I hope by reading this thread I have saved 90minutes of your life - for me it is sadly too late.

Also:
Electric Boogaloo: The Wild, Untold Story of Cannon Films
Great documentary about the infamous film studio. Some good stories in it and interviews with the likes of Sybil Danning, Michael Dudikoff, Robert Forster, Pete Walker and Molly Ringwald.

Watched Dead Man Down last night. Silly action flick with Colin Farrell. Stupid plot that doesn’t make sense but it’s not the worst of these kind of films. If you liked Taken this might be your bag. Not as good mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back