What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

Last night
220px-Into_the_abyss_poster.jpg

Also A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night. Both excellent

LOLOLOL

SOULBOYS_3DISC_FRONT.jpg

When talking about their influence and innovativeness this film is, at turns, completely disingenuous, ludicrous and sometimes just plain deluded, but also super slick, weirdly charming and occasionally heartwarming. Kind of like a Spandau Ballet song.

Last edited:
Finally got around to Birdman. What a load of absolute shite. Seriously, what was all the fuss about and how in God's name did anyone vote for it ahead of Boyhood for an Oscar?

Last night Christopher Nolan's debut Following. Really enjoyed this. Tight and nervy crime drama with some great moments and well-rounded characters.

Jurassic World. I liked it. There was only one "so much action it's just a blur" scene in it, which was nice.
I also found another use for my posh earplugs, the cinema. It was CRAZY LOUD.

Finally saw Red Dawn

pretty amazing for all sorts of reasons
not good as such...but amazing

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I vaguely enjoyed Jurassic World, it was absolute rubbish, but it was cheese and ham panini enough to make it fun.

Chris Pratt was surprisingly unlikeable in it though, and there were so many conversational nuggets thrown out and never resolved... what ever happened to the dude and his wolf?

wwy%20poster.jpg

While We're Young. Would never have bothered with this only for Sean Monkrieff's Movie And Booze slot reviewing it a few months back.

This was a very enjoyable fix last night. the over the top hipster from Frances Ha is an awful prick. But its important he's an intolerable prick for the movie. 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back