What movie did you watch last night? (27 Viewers)

Is this shit actually any good like? I'm kinda thinking of going to 7 just to see The Stat beat some people up, but like, I have ZERO interest in watching a bunch of car chases.

Transporter had its share of car action

Does this grab you at all?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah I've only seen that trailer about 60 times already in the last 2 months.
Transporter is The Stat, so it's obviously class. Sounds like F&F is just a load of driving around really.

Aren't those movies pretty much like this? Vroom vroom, "the plot" , vroom vroom, sexy lady likes manly man, vroom vroom , explosion, good guys achieve objective. The end.

not at all manipulative use of quotes there
Aren't those movies pretty much like this? Vroom vroom, "the plot" , vroom vroom, sexy lady likes manly man, vroom vroom , explosion, good guys achieve objective. The end.

you left out one major element

I'm watching this tonight. Very intrigued

Their next film is listed as 'Untitled Aleister Crowley Project ' which has me excited. Crowley needs to be be the subject of a good biopic or at least a horror film. Well there was Chemical Romance (which is a guilty pleasure of mine).

And by the way - you should check out Resolution, if you haven't seen it. They also did a segment in the last VHS movie. I avoided it due to terrible reviews but it has just popped up on Netflix so I may give it a look.

Their next film is listed as 'Untitled Aleister Crowley Project ' which has me excited. Crowley needs to be be the subject of a good biopic or at least a horror film. Well there was Chemical Romance (which is a guilty pleasure of mine).

And by the way - you should check out Resolution, if you haven't seen it. They also did a segment in the last VHS movie. I avoided it due to terrible reviews but it has just popped up on Netflix so I may give it a look.
i loved resolution. one of the more original horror films i've seen in recent years.

crowley biopic sounds good

Under The Cherry Moon last night. I kinda love this film a little more every time I see it. It'd have limited appeal to non fans but it takes place in my second favourite Prince era and features songs from the album Parade.

It makes me wish there was a Lovesexy film though.

Cherry_Moon_29.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back