What movie did you watch last night? (17 Viewers)

I watched Elektrick Children.

11165844_800.jpg

Not as irritating and navel-contemplative as I would have imagined, I actually kind of enjoyed it! Sort of weird magic realism vibe going on, which took me a while to fully settle with, but I liked it. The young cast was great!

Can anyone recommend some good netflix movies I might not know of?

I haven’t seen the first one. Should I watch it before Winter Soldier?

I didn't think the first one was all that good, and it isn't especially vital, it's mostly an origin story set in WW2. The character is hardly complex so you should be able to jump right in.

Actually the avengers movie is probably more important to the continuity of the second CA film than the first one is.

I did think the second one was pretty enjoyable. More of a detective/Tom Clancy style espionage thriller that happens to have super heros in it than a super hero movie.

i've sworn off wes anderson forever after watching the grand budapest hotel a couple of weeks ago

SO TWEE
i can't stand it
that stupid dopey-faced lobby boy filled me with rage
and why would a swiss bakery girl have an irish accent? i bet if you asked wes anderson he'd be like "the accent is not important, you must go with the magic"

FUCK YOU WES ANDERSON

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i've sworn off wes anderson forever after watching the grand budapest hotel a couple of weeks ago

SO TWEE
i can't stand it
that stupid dopey-faced lobby boy filled me with rage
and why would a swiss bakery girl have an irish accent? i bet if you asked wes anderson he'd be like "the accent is not important, you must go with the magic"

FUCK YOU WES ANDERSON

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You probably love Belle & Sebastian though

I watched the first Captain America film last night. It’s quite good, it has a bit of a throwback flavour to 40’s style adventure movies and a hint of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Looking forward to the second one tonight.

I watched the first Captain America film last night. It’s quite good, it has a bit of a throwback flavour to 40’s style adventure movies and a hint of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Looking forward to the second one tonight.
Yeah i loved it for it's Raiders feel. Pity you didn't see it in the cinema. It was the first 3D film where they got everything right, it was genuinely WOW inducing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back