What movie did you watch last night? (14 Viewers)

Brilliant. I love him. Such a character.

bill_cunningham_newyork-960x638.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Last Man on Earth

Great! The first film version of I Am Legend, in B&W. Vampires are more Zombie type. I guess Romero got some inspiration from this. Imho the best version so far.

vincent+6.jpg

The Last Man on Earth

Great! The first film version of I Am Legend, in B&W. Vampires are more Zombie type. I guess Romero got some inspiration from this. Imho the best version so far.

vincent+6.jpg

I didn't know about this! Just watched a couple of clips, and it looks bloody great! Good old Vincent Price - I hate the way people consider him as a campish comedy horror actor, when he was involved in so many films that are actually great. Have to watch this soon! COME OUT MORGAN. COME OUT!

The Horde: French Zombie Movie. Fast moving zombies. Cops go on revenge gig to wipe out drugs gang in high rise. Things go wrong. Then the zombies arrive. Great old guy who thinks hes back at Dien Bien Phu a lot of the time but he really kicks zombie ass. Reminds me of Ernest Borgnine in Escape From New York.

Horde-poster.jpg

Frida

images

Geoffrey Rush is a bit dodgy as Trotsky and Ashley Judd is also poorly cast, but otherwise I really enjoyed this. I guess it helps when you like the art

Night before last I watched Below, 2002. Submarine picks up survivors from torpedoed hospital ship. Strange things happen, is it a saboteur? Is the sub haunted? Or are the makers of Crimson Tide pissed off at some their best scenes being ripped off? Suitably claustrophobic. Worth seeing.

MPW-2864

(Marvel) Avengers (Assemble)

Fucking deadly. DEADLY. Took a chance on the 3d / iSense / bollocksology one and it ruled.

RULED.

PUNY GOD

Seriously.

Elfie Hopkins, one review described this as The Wicker Man meets Harriet the spy and its a fair analogy. Elfie a teen punk with her nerdy (wnnabe)BF get suspicious of the new neighbours who used to missionaries in Papua New Guinea but who now run a bespoke travel agency. The neighbours have twins one of whom makes Christina Ricci look like a girl guide. Horror & dark humour, plenty to get your teeth into.

ElfieHopkinsPoster30912.jpg

The Avengers
the-avengers-movie-poster.jpg

I really enjoyed it
except for the fact it was in 3D

horrible horrible 3D
The dark scenes were too dark to see, I had a throbbing headache after 10 minutes and I watched a lot of it without the glasses.
why why why why why why why why why why do studios persist with this nonsense.
it ruined my enjoyment of what was a good film.

HULK FUNNY!

The Avengers
the-avengers-movie-poster.jpg

I really enjoyed it
except for the fact it was in 3D

horrible horrible 3D
The dark scenes were too dark to see, I had a throbbing headache after 10 minutes and I watched a lot of it without the glasses.
why why why why why why why why why why do studios persist with this nonsense.
it ruined my enjoyment of what was a good film.

HULK FUNNY!

i saw it on that snazzy iSense shit in 3d and it was perfect

The Monk. Yes its about a Monk. Left outside a Capuchin Monastery as a baby hes was found by a kindly monk. Naturally he was raised in the Monastery and becomes addicted to cappuccino. He becomes a monk and eventually a famed preacher. then comes, temptation of the flesh, even The Devil gets in on it, nasty nuns, a fun romp. The Catholic Chuurch never changes.

Worth seeing, historical/horror.

PS: Watch the birdy!

exclusive-poster-for-the-monk-starring-vincent-cassel-99184-01-1000-100.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back