What movie did you watch last night? (10 Viewers)

if i miss any of the start, or can only get seats down the front, i won't go in. it drives the wife mad.

woody_1_539.jpg

movies_lebanon.jpg

Lebanon

War filmed entirely from inside an Israeli tank as it invades Lebanon. Intense, claustrophobic, extremely well acted. Young wimps stuck in a tank probably suffering heat stroke while blowing civilians to bits. This is tough stuff especially since the main charachters bicker and freak out throughout. Think Das Boot mixed with Ice Cold in Alex.

Haha.
I don't particularly mind the saving the seats idea. What I do fucking mind is those fuckwits that arrive late and disrupt the start of the film for everyone else. Pricks.

saving seats for people isn't on in fairness,had i been there i woulda just sat right down regardless of what the kid was saying.anyway,i haven't watched any films so im outta here.

haze_plakat.jpg

Short film by Shinya Tsukamoto (Tetsuo), some dude wakes up bleeding between concrete slabs and goes downhill from there.

blacksunday.jpg

No mention of insanity in membranes or As to the Ks, just old school vampire type shenanigans.

on saving seats:

If you've booked & paid for specific seats then by all means save away my good man.

Otherwise, you can get a.) fucked & b.) friends with watches.

extreme_prejudice_ver1.jpg

Nick Nolte and Powers Boothe as former buddies now on opposite sides of the law, Rip Torn as sheriff, Michael Ironside, Clancy Brown, William Forsythe et al as military types supposed to be dead trying to take down Boothe. Lots of good stuff in this.

Pihana 3D

Ridiculous- but pretty much what I expected

The gratuitous T&A got annoying after a while..and I usually like gratuitous T&A

It features a scene of a nude Kelly Brook swimming with another girl as they make out ..in the nude!
It's aiming for erotic ( opera music! classy) but is really just very silly

what's T&A?
saw inception at the weekend, i haven't felt that disoriented coming out of a film since avatar 3D.
had a bit of a giggle to myself during the fastfude meme scene and tried to explain it afterwards to my movie-buddy, not with much success. i had my laugh anyway, that's all that matters.

So-who-are-these-big-industry-experts-judging-the-gig-Oh-people-like-me-Im-a-big-player-down-at-the-.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back