What movie did you watch last night? (15 Viewers)

Anyone see Life During Wartime? It's the continuation of Happiness. No where as good, in my opinion, but some key moments of brilliance. PSH character is played by Omar from The Wire.

I never knew they did a follow up, I am intrigued. Will def. check it out.

this is terrific.
martin-1977-dir-george-romero-img-277700.jpg

tonight i'm gonna watch

The-Professionals-Special-Edition-B0007MAO0C-L.jpg
and
xf0viw.jpg

oughter get me some sasparilly to wash em down with...or maybe get some booze and label it sasparilly

Ete_meurtrier_Affiche.jpg

aka 'One Deadly Summer'

This is the sort of thing I used to watch on TV5 during the summer holidays when I was about 14 - to improve my French.

Key phrases: "Isabelle Adjani", "gratuitous nudity", "dodgy subtitles"

It was only OK, not deadly.

aka 'One Deadly Summer'

This is the sort of thing I used to watch on TV5 during the summer holidays when I was about 14 - to improve my French.

Key phrases: "Isabelle Adjani", "gratuitous nudity", "dodgy subtitles"

It was only OK, not deadly.

at 12 in the day

12 IN THE DAY.

and they'd show it 8 times in 2 weeks.

madness.

at 12 in the day

12 IN THE DAY.

and they'd show it 8 times in 2 weeks.

madness.

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember them being on even earlier, like, 10am?
Also, the same movie would usually be repeated 2-3 times during the day, so you could tune in again later at key points if you wanted to 'revise'.

Amazing.

4 months. 3 weeks and 2 days. Amazing performances ,great script. Romanian film. Well worth a look.

Best dog scene ever, except maybe the scene in White Dog where White Dog jumps through the window,and possibly some other dog scenes I've forgotten. Anyways, this is a real good dog scene.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's a quality dog scene alright but I prefer a bit of sport in my flicks too

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

First up tonight was
ghost-dog-the-way-of-the-samurai-cover-3.jpg

Which is obviously awesome.
Then an action classic.
bullettinthehead.jpg

Back from when John Woo made excellent action films, with a really bitter sweet observations on friendship and greed.

Best dog scene ever, except maybe the scene in White Dog where White Dog jumps through the window,and possibly some other dog scenes I've forgotten. Anyways, this is a real good dog scene.

there's a good scene in Soccer Dog where Soccer Dog wins the championship with an awesome header in the ninety third minute. i'd post the youtube clip buit Soccer Dog was actually banned in Ireland

TheRunawaysPoster.jpg

Not a bad film but it totally focuses on Joan Jett and Cherie Currie (who both played their part really well).

They kinda tone down what a prick their manager was too...

Poor Lita Ford barely gets a line in. Cherry Bomb is still a fucking great song and it also reminded me why i loved Joan Jett as a kid..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back