What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

40162903.jpg

Dolph is convicted of killing a cop, escapes and goes on the run (the run for comeuppance for the bad guys). Takes a while to get going, but it gets there.

starring dolph lundgren and a packet of corgi model cars

watched this last night, directed by the guy who did waking ned

everybodys-fine-20091204095605898-000.jpg

awful poster which tries to dress it up like meet the parents. looked and felt like up in the air with a drizzle of sideways in there. fair fucks to deniro, he pretty much carries the entire film himself. he looks genuinely vulnerable for most of the film, best film hes done since heat.

Personally I'd write a book about it and then die on it's release date

anyway last night I watched Havana which was pretty bad but had a few nice moments and a kinda good ending

200px-Havana_imp.jpg

I can make a pretty good guess at why you watched that I is John.

I watched Disco Pigs and thought it was the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Hey, like I said, it was BAD. I'm watching all her films, they're quite varied so it makes for interesting viewing although I'm not looking forward to watching the Ninth Gate again. If Polanski should be locked up for anything it's that piece of crap....

A few good lines but only okay...not sure how I missed this when it came out.

"You drink that drink! Alcohol has been a social lubricant for thousands of years. What do you think, you're going to sit here tonight and reinvent the wheel?"

"You drink that drink! Alcohol has been a social lubricant for thousands of years. What do you think, you're going to sit here tonight and reinvent the wheel?"

i loved that when it came out. haven't seen it in years though. must watch it again

Watched Predator for the first time.

'Twas awesome!

Want to go see Predators

Watching L.A. Confidential for the 7483297483rd time.

I enjoyed this when I saw it on DVD a couple of years ago.

Watched it on TV lately and was bowledunder.

I think once you have seen Campbell Scotts character in action and got over your queezyness/repulsion/admiration there isn't a lot left in the film.

except Jennifer Beals perhaps...

jennifer-beals-20060301-112300.jpg

mmmmmm.

It is a bit of inspired casting to have the girls from Flasdance and Showgirls together, with Dorothy Vallens thrown in for good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back