What movie did you watch last night? (34 Viewers)

crazy_heart_1.jpg

was alright.6/10(well make that 7 cos I have the horn for Maggie Gyllenhaal)

Hurt Locker.

Saw it in the cinema this time, liked it slightly more than when I watched it online, it occasionally very impressive - still mostly trite, and the whole running around Baghdad looking for the boy storyline....bollox.

this not for the first time though.

RagingBull.jpg

Remember when De Niro was a great actor. No?

Worth seeing again to remind yourself of exactly how good he was. He exudes arrogance and hostility in every second. There are scenes where he just looks at either Joe Pesci (Who is absolutely brilliant also) or Cathy Moriarty he says nothing and you feel intimidated almost sickened by him. Brilliant.

this not for the first time though.

RagingBull.jpg

Remember when De Niro was a great actor. No?

Worth seeing again to remind yourself of exactly how good he was. He exudes arrogance and hostility in every second. There are scenes where he just looks at either Joe Pesci (Who is absolutely brilliant also) or Cathy Moriarty he says nothing and you feel intimidated almost sickened by him. Brilliant.

Jazes,I havent seen that movie in years.So long in fact that I cant remember it.I'm gonna take your advice washingcattle(I know you're a suave and with it cat)and dow...rent this tonight!

big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg

Hadn't seen this in years. Better than I expected it to be.
TightropeBig.jpg

Clint as a cop tracking down a serial killer whose victims include ladies of the night with whom Clint has been romantically entangled, entangled being the appropriate word. No tightrope walking in this film though, lest anyone think Clint has become some manner of acrobat.

20080506033918%21The_Human_Tornado.jpg

RUDY RAY MOORE is DOLEMITE in THE HUMAN TORNADO. He wears a cape that says so at the start of the film. Not quite as good as Dolemite overall, but still pretty good.

outforjustice.full.jpg

You know it's going to be good when the title of the film appears in a hole in a windscreen that Seagal has just thrown a pimp through.

the-boondock-saints-ii-all-saints-day-20091026020242464_640w.jpg

I didn't expect this to be nearly as good as the orignal cheese and gunfest - so we these lowere expectations I did enjoy...The boys are back in town (after a brief holiday in the Emerald Isle) - well at least one is as I supect Conor is now played by a stunt man wearing a Sean Patrick Flanery mask. Its a little sillier and goofier than the original and sorely lacks a return of William Defoes fruity detective. Instead they give us Dexter's wife who trys her hardest to follow in his high heel footsteps..

Watch without prejudice and you'll have the craic for 100 or som mins..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back