What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

streetfighter.jpg

Sonny Chiba pulling ridiculous faces, making hissing noises and talking about the "evil code of conduct". Also fighting, some of which is on a street. No tiger uppercuts or yoga flames though.

I watched all 5 apes movies in a row.TWICE.

Whatcha think about that!

The First 2 are great, the turd, not so good, 4 & 5 are good.

I have a bit of a soft spot for those late 60's into the 70's sci-fi films. The omega man, Soylent Green.....

mov_kiss_of_death_.jpg

Pretty decent. Some minor moments of hyper-acting from the Cage.

chocolate.jpg

Chocolate, apparently so called because the young lady protagonist who learned fighting by watching Tony Jaa films eats smarties on occasion. This is great. Lots of ridiculous fighting and stupid henchmen coming back for more ridiculous fighting.

street%20trash.jpg

hangovertastic!

Man - I love that film...James Lorenz (who plays the doorman) steals the show...They need to make Tenefly Viper..

cfd43.jpg

Interesting dreamlike, hallucination filled version of the HP Love Craft story "The Colour Out of Space" ...

Set during wartime Italy, Lucia and her Husband (along with her sister, Alice) live a rural farm. Their well water gets infected by the 'Colour' (an alien and/or spiritual force) - the apparrent good effects on the farm are soon replaced by madness and demonic possession...Unlike the original story the force here has some Satanic/Evil agenda rather than just a presence from the cosmos..

Lovecraft stories by their very nature are hard to adapt to film because as soon as that unspeakable indescribable monster is show in all its glory it loses alot of its impact..So compared to most this is a decent adaption and overall an atmospheric and enjoyable film...Acting from the 3 main characters isn't bad but fair city crop out Gerry Shanahan is just dire as the irish accented Italian Neighbour.....

black-belt-jones.jpg

Fighting! Funky music! Karate schools!* Lads pulling karate moves at a funeral! If you're going to watch one Jim Kelly film with Black in the title, make it this (or maybe the second one, but I haven't watched that yet) and not that Samurai piece of crap.

*I've yet to see a film with a karate school in it that wasn't entertaining.

Also, the Prestige is quite good, certainly not shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back