What movie did you watch last night? (16 Viewers)

yeah I hated that remake too at first - I got it as part of the Omen box-set and its not as bad on a repeat viewing

In saying that, the mother is completely miscast and the kid is too cartoony to take seriously

agreed.Yer wan was no ambassadors wife.

IComeInPeace.jpg

From the director of the much better Stone Cold and Action Jackson. Very much inferior to both, still just about watchable. Poor old Dolph could have done with a nemesis of the calibre of Lance Henriksen or even Craig T. Nelson.

IComeInPeace.jpg

From the director of the much better Stone Cold and Action Jackson. Very much inferior to both, still just about watchable. Poor old Dolph could have done with a nemesis of the calibre of Lance Henriksen or even Craig T. Nelson.

Did that not have a different name before? It's his quip at the end

"I come in peace"

"well you go in pieces, pal"

but I never thought it was the name of the movie, haha.

yeah I hated that remake too at first - I got it as part of the Omen box-set and its not as bad on a repeat viewing

In saying that, the mother is completely miscast and the kid is too cartoony to take seriously
it's pretty much scene for scene which makes it pointless, and did you recognise herbert park in it? too cheap to actually film in london, of course. the only reason they made it was the date..6/6/06. expect another remake for 6/6/66

invictus-poster.jpg

It does exactly what is says on the tin.

(the rugby scenes are a bit underwhelming and I am right in thinking there was no lifting in the lineout then?)

Is it just me or is Pinnear a far better looking man than Damon?

I watched "Dracula: Prince of Darkness" the other night. These foolish Brit tourists awaken an ancient evil, with hilarious consequences. The best character is Klove, Dracula's unctuous manservant, who gets the great line "My master died without issue, in the accepted sense of the term".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back