What movie did you watch last night? (20 Viewers)

sin_city_the_movie.jpg

Thought it was shite when i saw it in the cinema but had this strange urge to watch it last night and i'm really glad i did as now i know to never ever watch it again.
garbage.

51V7AYB3KHL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

A 26 year old actress plays a 15 year old girl who pops acid at her first party - soon shes on uppers/downers/sidewaysers etc all the time recording her teenage whining in her diary...Bill Shatner with tash and glasses says he'll play her dad if he gets top billing despite less than 10m ins of screem time..Andy Griffith plays a priest and and Robert Carradine appears as a teenage acid head..

This is based on the real life diaries of an anonymous teenage girl who died of a drug overdose back in the 60's (by based I mean totally made up) and was at one stage required reading for every 12 year old...

A 26 year old actress plays a 15 year old girl who pops acid at her first party - soon shes on uppers/downers/sidewaysers etc all the time recording her teenage whining in her diary...Bill Shatner with tash and glasses says he'll play her dad if he gets top billing despite less than 10m ins of screem time..Andy Griffith plays a priest and and Robert Carradine appears as a teenage acid head..

This is based on the real life diaries of an anonymous teenage girl who died of a drug overdose back in the 60's (by based I mean totally made up) and was at one stage required reading for every 12 year old...

I read that, ha! Jesus about ten years ago. It was awful. Was the film any better?

CAN WE MAKE THIS THREAD A STICKY PLEASE MODS?

I've a pain in me bollix having to look for it.It deservers stickying.

yes, but was it any good?

They actually made a movie of that? I think I need to hunt this down for the laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back