What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

Orphan.....FUCKING RUBBISH

What a let down...and so fucking long.

Wanna kick all their faces in for making 2.5 hrs(including smoke breaks etc.) on a Sunday BORING

cobra.gif

Awesome, exactly what you want from an action film- not a lot of dialogue, non stop action/violence and it's over and done with in under an hour and a half. Why cant more film's be like this?
then
shocker.jpg

Lols so funny/shit special f/x, everything else. Aged terribly, hilarious.

Martyrs. Fuck sake.

I should've done some more research about this before buying it. Nearly 2 hours long, last 45 - 50 mins of it is basically a girl getting tortured in a cell by some sick fucks. Then it trys to explain it all away with an arty reference to the "next world" in the final lines\final scene. Ended up fast forwarding a fair bit of it.

watched Marathon Man on telly last night.
I though the torture scenes were supposed to be really hard to watch. maybe i'm just an ogre or they were cut for t.v or they haven't aged well but they did nowt for me. liked it a lot hadn't seen it before, has a few really brilliant sequences in it and everything up intil this scene is virtually perfect.

marathon-man_l.jpg

oh and Into the West is dog shit

If you want quaint Oirish with a hint of traveller this is the only film for you

f-flightdoves05.jpg

Ron Moody, Noel Purcell, the guy from my childhood that read the RTE sports and Dana

oh yeah- also the artful dodger/hr puffntuff

phew
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

HLposterUSA2.jpg

Amazing film that I thankfully got to see in the cinema thanks to UCI's director's chair seasons.

From the opening scene to the final shots I was gripped all the way through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back