What movie did you watch last night? (15 Viewers)

sorry, i dont know how to do those, please show!!

[ SPOILER ] Cat in the bag [ / SPOILER ]

But without the spaces between the [ ] s.

In fairness, most people prob know the story of that guy. I didn't myself before I watched it and was fairly surprised at the end. Could be just me though.

thanks

i generally enjoyed it, good yarn and enjoyable pace, same issues with vedder actually. just a while after i saw it, i was like a long drawn out documentary on writing a suicide note, on wood for effect, and it miffed me a bit too that he didnt read one survival book, just every other book

thanks

i generally enjoyed it, good yarn and enjoyable pace, same issues with vedder actually. just a while after i saw it, i was like a long drawn out documentary on writing a suicide note, on wood for effect, and it miffed me a bit too that he didnt read one survival book, just every other book

Yeah, Jack London is better at giving survival tips for dogs. The pace of it was good. Apparently he just starved - the bit about the poison is conjecture. Overall, 7/10 from me.

whatever_works_ver4.jpg

started out hating it but it won me over.

loveexposure.jpg

4hrs long, hentai, psycho cults, ninja perverts, crossdressing, erections as a major plot device. All out madness but one of the best films I've seen in a long while. Amazing!

Saw a lot of it last night, first hour and a half or so is hilarious (espically the ninja part) but really started to drag larer on, to the point I gave up. lost all momentum and humor that had been built up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back