What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

loveexposure.jpg

4hrs long, hentai, psycho cults, ninja perverts, crossdressing, erections as a major plot device. All out madness but one of the best films I've seen in a long while. Amazing!

^ sounds amazing, have to see it.

Last film saw was (500)days of summer, decent, excellent chemistry between both leads, just needed more lols, less schmaltz.

Terric western, a real classic. Very suprised at how good this was.

the-assassination-of-jesse-james-by-the-coward-robert-ford-soundtrack.jpg

Uterlly Agreed, all the performances (Brad Pitt included) are exceptional Casey Affleck seemed to garner the most praise but Sam Rockwell stole the show for me. In particular one scene in which he's playing a part in a play is amazing. He's got one of those Daniel Day Lewis faces where they can stare at someone or something and you can nearly hear the cogs winding. Heard Moon is savage but haven't seen it yet.

puts me in mind of this which also looks great and has an amazing soundtrack...

I got The Proposition soundtrack by mistake, i had intended to buy the assassination one I complained at the time that they had practicly the same cover,
00%2B-%2BNick%2BCave%2Band%2BWarren%2BEllis%2B-%2BThe%2BProposition%2B(OST)%2B-%2BFront.jpg

Don't know what i was on about. The Proposition is excellent too.

Yeah The Assassination of Jesse James was fucking brilliant alright, I can't believe it didn't get far far more attention when it was out in the cinema. When I saw it in the cinema, cause it goes on so long, there were loads of people who obviously thought they were coming to see an action film or something and just walked out about half-way through!

Yeah The Assassination of Jesse James was fucking brilliant alright, I can't believe it didn't get far far more attention when it was out in the cinema. When I saw it in the cinema, cause it goes on so long, there were loads of people who obviously thought they were coming to see an action film or something and just walked out about half-way through!

People are Fucking thick.

ron-burgundy.jpg

Love this film so much.
then:
zombieland.jpg

Which is largely ok,good few laughs, let down by weak,predictable ending though.

Gay Byrne gets such a hard time in that film....

I watched:

28v7i8z.jpg

It was mean spirited, downbeat, nasty, homphobic and violent..

I loved it - great music too...

AND NEVER ask a giu called 'Big Dick' why he's called 'Big Dick'..

41D8BWPS4JL._SS500_.jpg

Vinyl the Movie. God the guy hates himself so much. I knew from the get go that some people would call him out on the fact that he doesn't have as large a collection as they do. Pretty great though none the less.

Summer_Of_Sam_%28movie%29.jpg

.44 Caliber killer causes paranoia to sweep through a New York neighbourhood as the death of disco and birth of punk takes place.

Great cast, fantastic director, rocking soundtrack and some amazing set pieces = awesome film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back