What movie did you watch last night? (17 Viewers)

District 9 in cinema. excellent, tad heavy-handed towards the end, other that that, class. 8.5/10

Then Sky high, Japanese film about a serial killer who removes the still beating heart from his victims, and the detective who has to track him down. lot of religious ideology in this and not as good as the premise. 5/10

district-9-trailer.jpg

not as amazing as everyone is making it out to be but good fun nonetheless.

Couldn't have put it better mesmelf.

The second Mesraine film. Amazing, even better then the first flick and as people have said even though you know how he's going to die the tension at the end is fierce.

The bird from The Swimming Pool is beautiful as well :heart::heart::heart:

Midnight Run is FOCKING amazing

'Because you're a fucking criminal and you deserve to go where you're going and I'm gonna take you there and if hear any more shit outta you: I'm gonna fucking bust your head and I'll put you back in that fucking hole and I'm gonna stick your head in the fucking toilet bowl and I'm gonna make it stay there...'

'Sidney, make yourself a sandwich, drink a glass of milk... Do some fuckin' thing...'

'Don't say a word to me, Sidney, don't say a fucking word to me. I'll get up and I'll bury this telephone in your head...'

'Alonso Molesley, FBI...'

away-we-go-poster.jpg

Mawkish shit with about two good scenes. Also, unbearable Nick Drake lite tunes that embodied everything bad about the indie crap I like so much.

51BZRTT4AXL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Recorded the crucible of terror friday night. It's another one of those slightly strange, underwhelming early 70's british horror films where not a whole lot happens. But I do like that early 70's brit horror atmosphere.

51BZRTT4AXL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Recorded the crucible of terror friday night. It's another one of those slightly strange, underwhelming early 70's british horror films where not a whole lot happens. But I do like that early 70's brit horror atmosphere.

I like this one a lot too

District 9. Not bad at all. Could have done with a few quid more in the effects department, and maybe a bit of consultation with Michael Mann for the shootouts. Funny the Nigerian govt complaining about the movie - it's not like anyone else in it was portrayed in a positive light.

Saw Fantastic Planet a couple of weeks ago. Great curiosity of a movie. Almost monthy pythonesque animation. Storyline seemed to evaporate towards the end. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Planet

Fantastic_Planet_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back