What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

all-the-real-girls.jpg

''who would you have sex with more, me or a preacher?''

I have to say I love Tom Hardy, even if he usually plays scary goddamn bastards.

I watched Brideshead Revisited... kind of shite. And I'm a sucker for a period drama.
brideshead-revisited.jpg

Watched Pineapple express the housemate had it on her computer for an age, had no idea what it was about. it is probably the worst
pile of crap I have ever seen, my sick need to finish what I have started watching, meant the most agonising hour and change of my life.

I officially despise Seth Rogan and his stupid Muppet Bear voice and stupid head and stupid dope themed movies. C*nt!

Anyone else seen these?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Blood:the last vampire. really wanted to like this, but it's far to michael bay for it's own good, and thats before the god-awful dialogue and acting come into play.

Angels and Demons- ok-not as terrible as I was led to believe and proof positive that Ewan McGregor simply cant act

Blood:the last vampire. really wanted to like this, but it's far to michael bay for it's own good, and thats before the god-awful dialogue and acting come into play.

same and pretty much the same analysis of it,two people even walked out after a half hour and i cant say i blame them-shite,avoid at all costs.

same and pretty much the same analysis of it,two people even walked out after a half hour and i cant say i blame them-shite,avoid at all costs.

They spent a fortune advertising it, released it at the same time all over the world and then stopped any screenings for critics before it came out which is never a good sign.

Watched Woody Allen's latest 'Vicky Christina Barcelona' at the weekend. Boy did it stink. penelope Cruz was excellent and Barcelona looked great but the rest was like a summer project from an undergraduate at film school. Terrible dialogue; stereotypical characters; implausible intrigue.

I was just happy when it finished so i could change my baby's poo-soaked nappy, which was way more interesting.

Yeah a real fuckin shit heap ay?

hangover-jpeg.jpg

Laughed my hole off.
Zach Galifianakis is great in this.

I thought it was shit.

Lars and the Real Girl which was nice and Paris Je T'aime which was a little harder to stomach, but nice in places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back