What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

Friday: Scorpion king. It wasn't bad, kind of all over the shop, but I enjoyed it. A romp, if you will. And The Rock, or Dwayne something, is pretty ridey. Dwayne is a shit name though.

Saturday: No films, just Casualty. I still haven't got over Nick Jordan's brain tumour. And I was really hoping that receptionist one was going to get killed this week.

Sunday: Children of Men. Second time round, fucking brilliant film. Even better the second time.

Casualty is a good show.

That Shatner movie was called
title.jpg
v09359uldcg.jpg
btw.

For all you Hispanophiles out there, I highly recommend Victor Erice's Spirit of the Beehive (1973) and El sur (1983). Just watched El sur last night and it was deadly! He only made 3 films with ten year gaps between them.

351_box_348x490.jpg

suradh.jpg

Dunno bout subtitles for the second one but.

11955L6311605P33.jpg

Just watched this.FUCKING INCREDIBLE.9/10

The blurb on the poster says it all.

Has there ever been a horror/suspense movie based on spontaneous human combustion..? I think that could work.

I have this at home, it's not even good in a bad way....
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098375/
spon.jpg

I saw State Of Play on Sunday and loved it, it made a refreshing change to see an intellegent, well acted, well written film in the local cinema.

I know. Replace the 'Ha! Ha!' with 'Boo Hoo' and the 'You' with 'I' and that basically sums up how I feel about the whole affair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back