What movie did you watch last night? (1 Viewer)

I'm watching 'Eulogy' now, it seems pretty alright so far. Mostly because Zooey Deschanel...sigh <3

StarTrek2009.jpg

Completely ruined by the 4 clown who talked the whoooooole way through it behind me.

I'm going to have to see it again. But even based on this one very unsatisfactory viewing, I have to say, I couldn't fault it.

Pitch perfect.
Abrams certainly has good taste and good judgement.
Captured the tone of franchise perfectly but without the bright yellow crazyness of the original TV series or the coke ad mawkishness of TNG.

Nothing worse. Which cinema was it..? I once complained and got a refund for similiar in the Savoy. In fairness, there's stewards and they do nothing.

Storm in Limerick.

Normally staring at people and telling them to shut the fuck up with my regular psycho expression does the trick, Not this time! and these fuckers were nattering away the whole time, and not whispering either.

Stardust. Oh Neil Gaiman, you are my curly God.
Though the movie was relatively lame.

I don't really like doing it, because if some prick is actually talking at normal conversation level in the cinema, it is genuinely annoying.
If you want to shout at each other when you're sitting right next to yourselves, go to some shit night club, not the cinema.

I don't really like doing it, because if some prick is actually talking at normal conversation level in the cinema, it is genuinely annoying.
If you want to shout at each other when you're sitting right next to yourselves, go to some sh*t night club, not the cinema.

It's fine unless they're sitting behind you. Then, if they're right behind you, after you turn back to the movie, it can be a bit weird/tense.

Just saying though, the stewards do nothing nowadays, if they ever did. They should be kicking them out.

I was an usher in UCI Coolock and took no greater joy then booting out a bunch of cunts talking through a film or even better was catching a load of kids who would sneak from screen to screen.

Anyways I saw Wolverine yesterday and thought it was shit, computer game cgi, crappy story and missed the point completely if it's goal was to show us the origins of Wolverives loner persona and rage.

Spinal Tap was on UTV last night and once I put it on I couldn't turn if off untill the end. A true classic.

StarTrek2009.jpg

Completely ruined by the 4 clown who talked the whoooooole way through it behind me.

I'm going to have to see it again. But even based on this one very unsatisfactory viewing, I have to say, I couldn't fault it.

Pitch perfect.
Abrams certainly has good taste and good judgement.
Captured the tone of franchise perfectly but without the bright yellow crazyness of the original TV series or the coke ad mawkishness of TNG.

Saw this last night. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! I will be seeing it again, and then getting it on DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back