What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

This was very good:

Tyson2009ed9a7.jpg

Watched it last night. Quality stuff alright.

Great nights viewing last night.all watched on the laptop with cans....

slog.jpg

This was great.If you like that kind of thing.which I do.

UKDKfront.jpg

This was fucking DELLY.if you like that kind of thing.Which I do do dooo.

Then in a marathon of cider and dope I watched two volumes of

newwavetheater.jpg

Which was ESSENTIAL viewing.Man I was wasted and this shit was PSYCHE!

The Dark knight, (fantastic,although was tad better on big screen with the surround sound) followed by Postal( lot's a lols)

hilarious and refreshing

Onthebuses.jpg

Hard to believe Hammer made this. It has that strange thing like the carry on films where you have people in their 40's and 50's acting like teenagers.

I watched most of Being John Malkovich for the 1000th time. it's a Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius.

killing_fields.jpg

Got this today with the Sunday Times. Brilliant!
Very well made, the music especially works very well with the visual, definitely recommend it. Keep in mind though that this is not a popcorn film.
You might still be able to get the Sunday Times, a few shops might still have some unsold.

Finally saw Cloverfield.. First person point of view & shakycam Blair Witch style combined with the disaster\monster movie was extremely effective but the characters were hard to give a shit about and the monster seemed to be a cliched hybrid of a bunch of other movie monsters. A solid 7/10 I reckon..

Finally saw Cloverfield. First person point of view & shakycam Blair Witch style combined with the disaster\monster movie was extremely effective but the characters were hard to give a sh*t about and the monster seemed to be a cliched hybrid of a bunch of other movie monsters. A solid 7/10 I reckon.

I agree re the characters. The central premise of going to look for your on off girlfriend even though it brings you into the path of the monsters stretches it a bit too. That said, I've seen it twice and really enjoyed it both times. I liked the monster and his little friends. They reminded me a bit of the baddies in starship troopers. I'd give it 8/10.

1195134590_waitress-2007dvdripeng.jpg

I watched Waitress because a lot of my friends were saying it was great. I really didn't like it, it was alarmingly indulgent and irritating as well as predictable. Nathan Fillion was beyond gorgeous in it though. DAMN YOU, NOW I WANT TO WATCH FIREFLY.

I agree re the characters. The central premise of going to look for your on off girlfriend even though it brings you into the path of the monsters stretches it a bit too. That said, I've seen it twice and really enjoyed it both times. I liked the monster and his little friends. They reminded me a bit of the baddies in starship troopers. I'd give it 8/10.

Sure everyone knows the best bit of Cloverfield is the flaming tramps bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back