What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

amityville2thepossession.jpg

managed 40 minutes of it....always gives me nightmares:(

It could have had Jason Statham in it

It would've been a better film tbf.

The legandary Chev Chelios internal organs woudn't have allowed the stroke to effect him like that and even if it did he'd have indicated via winking that the nurse should put some jump leads on his tongue and nipple then he'd be back editing Elle once again.

DeadZonePic5.jpg

crank-high-voltage.jpg

post-378397-1164450080.jpg

All amazing and all completely different!

I also found myself watching the first 40 minutes of The Devil Wears Prada for some reason?!?!? More then likely because of the the delightful Anne Hataway.

"he was dead...... but he got better"

???!!!!????? one of the best taglines ever!!! i may have to watch crank after all....

i recently watched

donkey_punch.jpg

wasn't as shit as i thought it would be but still wasn't great. good soundtrack though. they only really start killing each other off near the end - i was expecting sustained violence throughout.

wasn't as shit as i thought it would be but still wasn't great. good soundtrack though. they only really start killing each other off near the end - i was expecting sustained violence throughout.

I enjoyed that a lot more then I expected to as well although I do have a penchant for shows like Boozed Up Brits Abroad, Night Cops, Booze Britain and various Uncovered shows....

Punch-group.jpg

It did take me a while to figure out if the bloke on the end in the white t-shirt's character was meant to be handicapped or not?!?!? Terrible actor.

I enjoyed that a lot more then I expected to as well although I do have a penchant for shows like Boozed Up Brits Abroad, Night Cops, Booze Britain and various Uncovered shows....

Punch-group.jpg

It did take me a while to figure out if the bloke on the end in the white t-shirt's character was meant to be handicapped or not?!?!? Terrible actor.

oh god yeah he was awful. i guess the rest of them were fine, didnt like jaime winstone though.

strangely, it did make me feel like i wanted to go on my holliers though..

I went to see the damned united last night and thought it was incredible. I love Michael Sheen anyway but the whole thing was just... heartbreaking, uplifting, hilarious..any of these really.

I also watched Prince Caspian which was ok for what it was. Not overly into the Narnia movies though, I have to say

I watched American Beauty last night. It has weirdly aged from the late 1990s and I've never bought into the whole bag in the wind bit but other than that it was really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back