What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

ElanRed, It was good, I enjoyed watching it! I kinda fell asleep though during parts of it 'cause I was realy tired, LOL! I'll have to watch it again when I'm more attentive! XD

Finally got Der Baader Meinhof Complex downloaded and watched it last night and it was pretty good actually. The violence is pretty glossy and the gang are unbearbly sexy (even the men) but it was a pretty good history of what happened. It was a pity that they tried to cram the entire history of the gang into the film as it just left big moments like the creation of the gang and the attacks themselves fairly short. You never know exactly why they do it all beyond them spouting Marxist theory at odd moments..

DerBaaderMeinhofKomplex_TeaserPoster01.jpg

Sadly I watched this before Baader Meinhof, why the fuck did I even bother?! Worst film I've seen in a long long while...
shortbus.jpg

Watched these today,in reverse order.....

notorious-movie-poster1.jpg

Full of gangsta gee bags.3/10(just for laughs)

201534%7ENaked-Posters.jpg

AMAZING!!!! 8.5/10

0146458as.jpg

Was pretty good for that type of thing.6/10

I just watched Crash...Sandra Geebag Bullock falls down the stairs: best movie moment...sheer Trash...really awful....did that win an oscar too?

MV5BNzI2MzM4ODUwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODcyODAzMQ@@._V1._SX99_SY140_.jpg

wow it won 4....holy shit-fuckin-jesus
agreed. a load of muck. no one on earth talks like the characters in that movie. for a supposedly gritty film about "real life" issues they cast some of the most blandly goodlooking, plastic, irritating cunts in hollywood. i hated every single second of this fucking garbage

agreed. a load of muck. no one on earth talks like the characters in that movie. for a supposedly gritty film about "real life" issues they cast some of the most blandly goodlooking, plastic, irritating cunts in hollywood. i hated every single second of this fucking garbage
OMG, you're so cynical. didn't you get the premise? racism bad, can't we get along, me likee your jumpah. xx. luv. but hate. cry. tear. crash!

really powerful. it was like having the way of the world explained to me in simple, adroit phrases by a spider monkey with add.

sometimes i crash my bike into pedestrians on georges st just so i can feel something. nobody touches each other anymore.

went to see monsters vs aliens in 3-D. hurray for 3 dimensional entertainment.

naked.jpg

this picture sums up the movie better i reckon! aint seen it since it came out back in the day tho...1993? jaysis!must track it down!

It was my first time watching it since then also.Was a bit worried it would'nt live up to the memory but man how it did!Peachy creamy!

crank-high-voltage-20080827111655010_640w.jpg

Either
A: One of the worst pieces of shit I've ever seen
or
B: One of the best; most over the top; deliberately, unasahamadely and exuberantly crass and puerile things I have ever seen. Brilliant.

kate-winslet-the-reader-2.jpg

OK
Good performance by Kate
All of the last half hour was bollox, esp the scene with Lena Olin and Amon Goeth at the end.
Fuck German writers and their mania for order!

In other news:
I hear they are remaking Coffy with Kate Winslet in Pam Griers role

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The worst film I've seen in a long time

Fifty Dead Men Walking.
Terrible. For the first hour I could forgive its flaws but the climax is just so retarded I couldn't keep a straight face. Decent in places but once yer wan from Charmed comes into the picture it gets laughable. A hardened IRA bomber using the phrase "parking lot" put me off as well.

Finally got Der Baader Meinhof Complex downloaded and watched it last night and it was pretty good actually. The violence is pretty glossy and the gang are unbearbly sexy (even the men) but it was a pretty good history of what happened. It was a pity that they tried to cram the entire history of the gang into the film as it just left big moments like the creation of the gang and the attacks themselves fairly short. You never know exactly why they do it all beyond them spouting Marxist theory at odd moments

Tis a good flick alright. A bit over looked as well despite the Oscar nomination it got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back