What movie did you watch last night? (11 Viewers)

2942.jpg

Hard to know what to say about this. Overwhelming, fascinating, hugely flawed, beautifully made, fucking bizarre.

Looking forward to seeing it.

Charlie Kaufman's directorial debut isn't it?
The man's a screenwriting genius, and I don't use the g word too often.

I saw the Watchmen there this evening. Really strange movie. Quite enjoyed it though.

Were the taking the piss with the blue man's lad flopping around everywhere? Most people on my row cracked up every time that came on the screen. A lot of the movie had the feel of a spoof.

There was trailers for Star Trek and Transformers 2 which both looked pretty deadly, sad to admit.

Watchmen.
Good but not great, seemed far more ambitious in idea's than delivery. Never read the story, so no idea how it translated with the cinematic version.

Just watched W. Really enjoyed it so I did bejakers but I'm not sure why.@Twas fairly bizzare begob.

DoubtPoster.jpg

Good film, great performances all round.
Dialogue felt a little clunky at times. Starts with a sermon on DOUBT, then people talking about feeling DOUBT, then DOUBT, DOUBT-ITY DOUBT DOUBT DOUBT.

Viola Davis gave an absolutely disgusting performance as a black mother with a stream of snotty tears running straight from her nose into her mouth.

i saw doubt at the weekend and thought it was good

straight afterwords, i saw vicky christina barcelona and thought it was very good

saw watchmen on sunday, thought it was ok and sunday evening, saw napoleon dynamite with my brother and it was funny at parts

Viola Davis gave an absolutely disgusting performance as a black mother with a stream of snotty tears running straight from her nose into her mouth.

yeah, that was very hard to watch.It was really distracting- we should have been shocked at her attitude towards her own sons abuse but no..just eeew she's eating that stream of snotters

I watched Frenzy and Psycho last night. I think I will go with rear window or Rope tonight or maybe I Confess. I have tried to watch that one about 4 times now and haven't been able to get into it.

a few weeks ago i watched

110.jpg

not great. HOWEVER, michelle williams was wonderful in it. kinda forgot what a good actress she is.

also

boy_in_the_striped_pajamas.jpg

asa butterfield (unfortunate name) was utterly amazing in this movie. seriously one of the finest acting performances i think i've ever seen... he was wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back