What movie did you watch last night? (11 Viewers)

punisher-war-zone.jpg

Good cast, plenty of fucked up action.
Incredible amounts of heads getting blown off, just astounding.

its definitely the most faithful to the comic books and ray stephenson is ideally cast but they still havent managed to translate the punisher to the big screen very successfully.

seraphim_falls_ver2.jpg

not bad at all

The first part was pure Rambo:First Blood set in the Old West- chase through the forest, booby traps, amazingly versatile hunting knife, removing bullet from his own arm etc

The last got a slightly metaphoric which was a bit out of character

But very enjoyable and looked great

Sounds good, have to check that out some time.

I watched the new Punisher film last night.

IT FUCKING RULES!!!!!
Some of the deaths in it are FUCKING AMAZING!!!

Oh, right. Missed this.

Quite inventive alright.
I loved the cokehead getting his face collapsed by Stevenson's fist and then his Dad getting shot at the table.
Plenty of other deaths to like though.

I haven't even seen the Thomas Jane edition.
What say Thumped?

Oh, right. Missed this.

Quite inventive alright.
I loved the cokehead getting his face collapsed by Stevenson's fist and then his Dad getting shot at the table.
Plenty of other deaths to like though.

I haven't even seen the Thomas Jane edition.
What say Thumped?

Haha yeah, I'm gonna punch through the septum of everyone that takes coke one day!!!

I watched grand torino last night.

Enjoyed phrases include:

• Zipperhead
  • Get the shit outta your mouth
  • Puss-cake
  • Knock some of the carbon out your cylinders

383103_Pulp-Fiction--Uma.jpg

I saw the last 10 minutes of it on Tuesday night on TG4 and decided I had to watch the whole thing.

Amazing film, the performances, dialogue and direction are all spot on and even though it's well over 10 years old it hasn't dated at all.

Gran torino - still not sure if that was the best or worst film i've ever seen.

The hmong kid was a horrific actor and some of the scenes were really dragged down by his acting, particularly when eastwood locked him in the basement and the confrontation before that. Also, some scenes (specifically when they were outside after bringing the fridge up the stairs) seemed ad libbed and in need of a second take. Plus i kinda felt like it had no direction. The gang thing was in the background the whole time, but got bogged down in the "not so racist after all" subplot, that or it was a movie about a reformed racist with a gang subplot to help move it along. Plus there were times (especially when the hmong women were giving eastwood food) where he seemed to slip out of character.
On reflection, no, it was shit.

I started to watch American Movie then realised I saw it in the flicks.Shoulda watched it anyway.

Went to see a preview of The Reader last night. Pretty good. There's a load of nazi films around at the minute for some reason (or at least it feels like it), but this is the first i've seen where someone actually says "everyone in germany knew this was happening, why didn't anyone try and stop it? All germans are complicit in their silence" which is a pretty brave/bold thing to say, i think most films (or at least ones i've seen) have been avoiding saying that for a long while.

last few days...
BoyWhoCriedBitch.jpg

flaensetm.jpg

Lady_Stay_Dead_VHS_Cover_Scan.jpg

out of any I'd recommend the Boy Who Cried Bitch...never seen a kid play such a nasty role so well, angry crude, violent little fecker,great film..Flaenset's a revenge type flick, plenty of blood and horrible violence..Lady Stay Dead, mentalist serial killer, with a beard...there's a first, I think, first Australian slasher Ive seen anyways.. not bad, bit slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back